Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Eat your spinach

Today I begin my adventures in blogging!  Hang with me as I learn the ins and outs of the blogging world!

I spend most week days as a Nutrition Educator for a local school corporation.  It's the best job in the world for me and I can't imagine doing anything else.  Today I spent the lunch hour encouraging kindergarten and first graders to eat their spinach.  It was so much fun seeing the looks on their faces when they realized that spinach is actually really tasty.  One little girl even asked if she could go back for seconds and we all happily said YES!!  Some of the adults in the room even clapped and cheered a little!  It was the highlight of my day.

As much as I love teaching kids about nutrition, I also love cooking, baking, gardening and traveling.  This blog will follow my adventures in each of these areas!

1 comment: